PokerStars Micro Mollions $ 500 for you!

Title: MicroMillions MyStats - Track your Poker Statistics

During MicroMillions PokerStars , PokerSchoolOnline will be giving you the opportunity to win $ 500

to participate in tournaments.

Furthermore, in addition to being able to maintain Control all your poker statistics,

we will also be setting missions and rewarding those who achieve.

Note that only 50 selected tournaments will be monitored by MicroMillions mystats..

I have questions about this promotion ? Please visit the link and sign up.

Share this page on Twitter and his account will be credited with a value of "$ 500" *.

See HERE for instructions Full of using ' Share & Win.

If the button not work click here

Copyright © 2001-2014

This email was sent to: esi_cp2003@teotonio.ipv.pt