Bags

Dear CEO

Thank you for spending your limited time on our E-mail.

We are Guizhou Teerjia Import & Export Co.,LtD. Our company mainly trades in Bags according to the requirement of Chinese Market .we need to seek a Bags producing company who produce men bags, women bags and travel bags and has better quality and reputation and we become the general agent of him in Chinese Market. If the products are in your company’s range, please E-mail us with your detailed packing specifications and price lists about your products for our reference and confirmation.

We have a keen desire to build business relationships with you

Best wishes!

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Yang Guoliang