MAX Wind turbine successfully install in Poland, successfully get connected with Poland local network.

Hello Ladies/Gentleman
MAX Nature Green Energy Limited, professional small wind turbine supplier from China, both HAWT and VAWT,
ranging from 600W to 50kW.
Welcome to our page have a visit: http://max-nature-energy.com

May i have the privilege to share our latest installation in Poland.

MAX wind turbine successfully get connected with Poland grid network.

Please let me know if you are interested and have need of such small wind turbine products or other wind turbine components.

Regards & Thanks

Wendy

Wendy Yang

Sales Manager