re:find good quality and durable mould from china

Dear Friend,

We are plastic mould maker who focuses on high quality moulds and products and specializes in mould making range

from small high precision moulds to big automotive moulds.  Our company has rich experience in exportation of moulds

with more than 28 years manufacturing experience and always keeps standing at the top level in China.

If you have any cooperative intentions, Welcome to: http://www.carmak-mould.com

We straightly control the quality to be perfect, offer good service to the customer.

If you have any projects or any request, pls feel free to let us know, we look forward to working with you on your current

and future projects.

July
Sales executive
China Carmak Industrial Limited
3rd Industrial Area ,XiangShan DaDao,LuoTian,SongGang Town,Bao'an District,ShenZhen,China (508105)
Tel:86-755-27237911
Fax:86-755-29936809
Skype:carmak77
QQ:805410362