Re: offer/ 2MP IR bullet camera

Dear Manager,

We got to know that you are in video surveillance with high reputation!
Well-known in 34 countries, we are now looking for good partner in your market to deep market share.

Guarranted by an experienced R&D team, more than 200 workers in factory, 7 years experience, we keep introducing same quality IP cameras as Hikvision/ Vivotek/ Geovision, etc.  Also compatible with Milestone/ NUUO/ IPcorder/ QNAP/ AXXON.

A glance of our latest new products:

Coming soon new tehnology:
SIP cameras/ Auto focus bullet cameras/ Mini bullet camera, etc.

More information is availabe upon your reply!

Best Regard
Elaine

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here to subscribe;
Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore? unsubscribe