commercial kitchen equipment

Dear Manager,

This is Glace from Guangzhou Junjian Kitchen Appliances & Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.

We are professional manufacturer of commercial kitchen equipment, includes CE certificated

ice cube maker and CE Certificated Commercial Kitchen Refrigerator and Salad bar.

We also have other refrigerated display showcase,stainless steel equipments without CE, etc.

We have been in refrigeration field for more than 15 years,  we provide you with good quality and

 competetive price. If needed, please write me back, the E-catalog will be sent for your reference.

regards
Glace chen

--

Company: Guangzhou Junjian Kitchen Appliances & Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: 3#.Liang Yuan Zhong Road, Liang Tian Industrial Park,Zhong Luo tan Town, Bai Yun District, Guangzhou, China