Hello, My Friend, Do you need make Mould?

Hello My Friend,

Glad to contact you again! Sorry that we still don't receive any information from you.

Have you kindly check my email as follows? Hope they are workable for your market!

Meanwhile, dear, in Goldstar we put quality and leadtime in the first position, we know reliable quality can help us win the deep trust from customers. So for each project, there will be one project manager to manage it from the very beginning design stage to mold and part final approval.
We have a wonderful project management team to control the quality and leadtime, our engineers have strong engineering background
and good English communication, this helps your project goes smoothly and well under control.
Project manager always take care of every detail, and give you good suggestion to get better tooling. Any problem happen, our professional project manager will stand by to solve the problem together with you, to find the best solution, that's very helpful.
Depending on our powerful engineering support, excellent tooling quality and good customer service, we always support
our customer to win more and more orders and enjoy high reputation from them.

BTW, please give me a short reply, then I will send some superior mould pictures to you for your reference, I believe you will be have full confidence about our quality and service.

I would appreciate for your any comment about our company including quality, service. No matter if it is positive answer,
It is great help for us to meet your requirement.

Anyway, if you have any project need us quote for you, please don't hesitate to send the drawing to us for our quotation.

Waiting for your favourable reply soon!

Best Regards

Lydia

GoldStar Plastic Mould&Molding Ltd.