NEW MOLD OFFER (DY)

Dear President,

Happy New Year! This is Daisy from DY Tooling.

Are you looking for someone support you on your busy jobs? If so, please stop for a second, and have a look about following introduce from DY team.

1) DY is a company with years experience in plastic injection mold and die casting mold area, who is very familiar with European standard and American standard.

2) We are good at solve complex and large plastic parts mold building problem, the largest mold we can build is 2mx 1.55m and weight about 15tons.

3) We are ISO 9001:2000 Quality system standard.

4) With good cost system, quality system, delivery system, service system, now we win 98% American & European & Mid-East & Australian & South African customer satisfactions.

We are expecting to provide service for support your busy jobs.

Thanks & Kind Regards!

Yours faithfully,

Daisy Jones

Company Name: DY Tooling  Limited

Specializing in plastic injection moulds and die casting moulds
Add: D Building G District, Third Industrial Park,
         Gonghe Village Shajing Town, Baoan District,
         Shenzhen,Guangdong Province China
Tel: 0086-755-86371294
Fax: 0086-755-86371284
Cell:0086-13590220805
skype:weiyanlin201
E-mail:
daisy@dytooling.com
Website:
www.dytooling.com

Please click here if you don't want to receive the mail from this sender again.

本系统应当只用来发送许可式邮件.
如果您从未给发件人发送许可, 请通知我们.