Happy New Year!

Hello Sir,

Happy New Year! Wish you are full with happiness, good health, good fortune in 2013!

Our company make plastic injection mould for morn than 10 years in oversea market.

We specialize in Plastic Injection Molds from design to production:

Primary Competitive Advantages:

If you just need to make plastic injection mold/molding, pls be freely to contact us, if you don't in this business, pls kindly inform us, we will delete your email address from our mail list, thanks!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

With kind regards,

Cindy

Eastrock Plastic Mould&Molding Ltd.