<ADV> Impressive development by reputable developer - Wing Tai

To unsubscribed/ stop receiving emails from us, PLS CLICK=> Unsubscribe me from this list

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to read this newsletter online
Foresque Residences
Unbeatable discount & Rebate Scheme (For limited time only)

Brought to you by Kia & Catherine

5 impressive elevated towers. Beautiful water landscapes which flow like a river. Facilities include 2 tannis court, a half basket-ball court and many more...

Spacious living & dining area. Enjoy great unblocked-view overlooking to nothing but the beautiful nature greenery

With Diary Farm new site sold at over $600psf ppr (estimate launch price will be $13**psf), future amenities & upcoming nearby MRT, expect potential high capital gain at Foresque Residences.

Interested to know more?
http://kia-catherine.com/foresqueresidences

The Units're selling fast.
Act now to avoid disappointment.
Call
KIA @ 98577596 or CATHERINE @ 91688960
For viewing arrangement

**To ensure you receive our email updates, please put our
email address "webmaster@kia-catherine.com" in your email contact list

This message was intended for 'esi_cp2003@teotonio.ipv.pt'

 To contact us please email webmaster@kia-catherine.com

Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
3 Bishan Place #02-01 CPF Bishan Building, Singapore 579838