From Mr.Al Mahumood

Investment Partnership MFC LLC Dubai. Dear Sir, We are seeking the attention of investors, project owners and general business facilitators. Multifin Capital LLC is a fund facilitator and investment organization based in Dubai - UAE. At the core of our strategy, Multifin Capital LLC makes long term capital intensive investments to deliver strong financial returns and economic diversification. Multifin Capital LLC focuses on number of areas in which it has developed significant competitive advantage, including acquisitions, aerospace/aviation, telecommunication, technology, energy, industry, healthcare, infrastructure, real estate, hospitality and service ventures.Multifin Capital LLC is a catalyst for the economic diversification of Dubai, the organization's strategy is built on the management of Long-term, capital-intensive investments that deliver strong financial returns and tangible social benefits for Dubai, United Arab Emirate. Multifin Capital LLC brings together and manages a multi-billion dollar portfolio of local, regional and international investments, which we wish to re-invest through project funding in investment loan to third party investors, project owners and general business facilitators on a 3.5% interest rate per annum on long term investment projects that can generate up to 10% ROI within the period. We invite all interested project owners and investors to contact the undersigned for further information on procedures for consideration. For further details please contact me directly with the contact information below.(e.almahmood@live.com) Sincere regards, Ebraheem Al Mahmood CEO and Managing Director, Multifin Capital LLC PO Box 266302 Dubai, UAE United Arab Emirates