Customer Management Service

Hello. I want to represent you the company which was working on the worlds
tops of global market and possessed huge experience in marketing by this
time. Our company has big plans for spreading to Europe. And right now we
are looking for representatives in Europe. We need a regional representative,
who will process payments from our clients in their region and in their
country. All you need for this job is - internet, mobile phones, email,
bank account and no special training is required. This is part-time job so
it will take from 2-4 hours a day only.
You will have our customer's database and as well as required data on
payments. Since this is SEPA payments it will take time to be credited to
bank account, usually our reps have around 3-4 working days, but it is very
necessary to control this process. You will be also receiving payments from
our clients in your area and you will be redirecting them to our main office.
Your salary will be 3200 Euro + 4% from every processed payment. All
followed-up expenses are paid by the company.
If you are interested in this offer fill in information about yourself and
we will send you back more information about the company, job itself and
trial period.

1. Your full name
2. Contact number in international format
3. Your postal address
4. Your email address

Send it to our email address dimitarvalchev@perry100.com and please
check email address where you are sending (Do not use REPLY button).