NEW item - 360LED light strip

Dear friend,

Good day. We are writing to inform you that we have recently finished a unique product development that your company may find beneficial for promotion. Having the latest technology is a sure way to attract attention from your customers.

Here is the NEW product detail on our NEW LED strip. For pictures, please email me by return.

1.         SMD3528, 360pcs/meter, 19mm width PCB

2.         NEW design with three rows LED

3.         Can be different color from each other ( Each line one color )

BTW, we are capable of 2 new designs products every three months. We’d enjoy keeping in contact with your company to keep you informed of all of our NEW Product Information. So, you can have the latest technologies for your clients also.

If you have received this email and you are not the purchasing officer please kindly forward this message to your purchasing department. It may be useful to your Sales Growth.

For more information, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you and best wishes,

Devin Woo

Huacai International Light Co., LTD. (COLORS)

Add: Jiushun Industrial Park, Shiyan, Bao’an, Shenzhen, CHINA

Tel: + 86.755.29231888

Fax: +86.755.29234929

Mobile: +86 186 6586 0850

Skype: smartechs