GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!

Good Day, I am Mr. Wilson Smith, the general public relations manager of Manhattan construction group of companies. I'm writing you in request of my company's hiring position for a search of any both determined Male/Female Assistant Representative around your area in representing my company new awarded building renovation contract jobs around your City, State and Country. Below are the few job details setup information review letter: Job Category: Construction Representative/Supervisor Agent. Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma Qualifications. Your job position in the company would be to watch over assigned construction Laborers, workers then properties and supervising working success rate. So, I would like to state this to you that there shall be no training or sorts of experiences needed in this legal job offered position. You will be employed to act as the Company Representative Construction/Supervisor Agent towards the building renovation job activities in your state H! owever, My company is definitely interested to be paying you the total sum of US$2,800.00 per-weeks, and US$7,200.00 per-months. Which also includes medical benefits, dental and vision programs, life/AD&D insurance, supplemental life and also dependent life insurance, employee assistance program and flexible spending program. Our working hours and days in a fixed week are outlined specifically on Six (6) working days only in a fixed weeks, and Monday-Saturday, for every single day on the work hours with the Manhattan construction group of company requires a minimum for standard time on 5 hours only per day, stated here on 09:00AM till 01:00PM, specifically outlined from all Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, both on Thursday and Friday. restricted from on Saturday and Sunday both shall be your assigned permanent off days reserved by the company for your personal assigned resting purposes. Looking forward to read from you as soon as possible if only you are truly interested for mor! e further reserved information about the company and it full l! egal basic supportive group of job operation code sections. Best Regards, Mr. Wilson Smith.