Part-Time - Work at Home - 1-2hours daily - 5000 USD per month

Our company needs home agents in Portugal.

Requirements:

-Available mobile number so we can contact you at any time.
-Internet access
-You must be located at Portugal

Our company has branches in United States and Russia. We are planning to open offices in Portugal 5-6 months later.

Your main duty is to receive money from our clients in Portugal to your bank account and send it to us by instant systems such as Money Gram or Western Union.

You do not need to spend any money for working with us and can combine our work with any other work. Our vacancy will take 1-3 hours a day 4-5 times at month, but you must check your mobile phone number and email for task from our company.

You will receive 5% from transfer amount for each task and 2000 usd after 30days form first task. (For example partner will send 10000 usd to your account, you will need to resend 9500 USD to our agents and 500 USD will be your instantly earn from this task.)

We need to transfer money to your account at first because we need to receive money instantly but the international transfer will take near week. 2-4 work days and if there is a weekend or holiday it will take a week. Also as your weekends at Thursday Friday but weekend at our countries are Saturday Sunday and money transfers can take more than one week. Because of this matter we need payment managers who can transfer money by instant payment systems to us.

If you want to apply please send me REPLY TO insucompn@aol.com with your details and contact information.