Antoloji'den bir sayfa

Beloved,

My name is Kenny Williams nationality of Sierra Leon. I am 18 years old studying marketing business administration in the university. I lost my father years back and he died during the political crisis in my country. My late father was one of the directors under TIJAN KABBAH government. I am living in Cote d'Ivoire since past six months. It is my desire to write from my heart hoping that you will not betray me. My father diverted some huge some of money in which he deposited in the bank here in Abidjan when he was alive. In a brief introduction, all the information will be given to you when i hear from you.

This money totaling the sum of US 9,000,000.00(NINE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) , i am now seeking for a trusted person who will receive this money into his/her account for onward investment. However, what i need from you is your good assistance in helping me transferring this said funds into your account since i am inexperienced in the world of business, that is the reason why i am asking for your support. All documents concerning this deposit will be given to you for your verification.

I really need to move the fund out of the country to anywhere you prefer. I have decided to give you 15% of the total sum for your kind assistance and 3% will also be mapped out to settle all expenses you incure during the transfer.

You know the world is full of bad people please i want you to keep this transaction very confidential consider that this is money and how it was gotten. It is  inheritance and my last hope.

Contact me if you really want to help me for more details (emailkennyoho.ee)
Best Regards,
Kenny Williams.

http://www.antoloji.com/antoloji/URLgonder/

Kenny Williams

DİKKAT: Bu mesaj yukarida adi yazili kisinin istegi uzerine size ulasmistir. Ne sizin ne de mesaji gonderenin e-mail adresi herhangi bir sekilde kayit edilmemis olup, size bu mesajin disinda herhangi bir amacla baska mesaj gonderilmeyecektir. Antoloji.Com bilgilerin gizliligi ve AntiSPAM kurallarini kabul eder, bu kurallarin uygulanmasinda duyarli davranir.
Antoloji.Com Mail Servisi