We supply electric nailgun with own patent.

Dear Sirs,

        If you are building a house and you need to hit nails into the walls, it is useful to use a stapler.  Most commonly, people use a gas powered stapler because it is powerful, but not so convenient to move it, you cannot take it on a bike, or put it into a bag, because they are too heavy to move.

       Some people say, I use an electric stapler. Yes, you can use them, but they are too weak and cannot drill a deep hole. But things have changed. We produce many kind of electrical tools including staplers. We put our efforts into designing a powerful electric stapler which can replace the gas powered one. Now we have taken this design into reality.   Our new electric stapler can shoot nails more than 10cm deep into a concrete wall!

      Our customers said, it is too powerful and too high quality. He said they are so robust that customers won?t ever need to buy another one from him because they last too long!

       We have CE and a patent on this stapler. If you have some interest in distributing this stapler, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will offer samples for your testing. Meanwhile, as a professional supplier, we also have many other electrical tools on our website. www.bigpowertool.com for you to refer.

Best regards

Xupian

image/jpg