Dear judge/teacher/dancer (Espinho Open)

Se não conseguir visualizar correctamente esta mensagem, clique aqui

Espinho Open, 17th July, Saturday (Portugal)
IDSF International Open Latin
IDSF International Open Standard
13 IDSF judges

17th July
is approaching very quickly, and we want to offer to our dancers, judges and spectators, a very beautiful competition!

If you are a dancer and would like to compete, or a judge/teacher and have students to bring, please contact us.

If you have important ideas to help us to do a memorable competition, tell us please!

After the competition, we will have the III Portdance Training Camp with 5 TOP teachers.

Links with important information:

Judges: http://www.espinhoopen.com/en/judges

Competitors list: http://www.espinhoopen.com/en/competitors

5 stars hotel: http://www.espinhoopen.com/en/hotels/hotel-solverde-

3 stars hotel: http://www.espinhoopen.com/en/hotels/apartment-hotel-solverde-

Portdance Training Camp: http://www.espinhoopen.com/en/component/content/article/1-competicao/49-iii-portdance-training-camp

Best Regards,

Pedro Sousa

www.espinhoopen.com
www.portdance.pt
www.academiapedrosousa.com

Esta mensagem foi enviada para esi_cp2003@teotonio.ipv.pt por newsletter@espinhoopen.com
Visualizar | Recomendar | Editar subscrição | Remover