Madam:sherif Bernardo Vieira:STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

           STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL JOINT VENTURE/PARTNERSHIP

I am making this venture proposal to you, as a reliable partner. I got your contact from your country business guide as a reliable person/company in a related area of my interest for investment.

The money I want to invest was acquired from my late husband,the Guinea Bissau President(Mr Jouo Bernardo Vieira)then, I was my husband key financial adviser. I kept the money with a Security Trust and Finance Company(fiduciary agent) in Abroad.

The amount to invest is the sum of (12 MILLION EUROS)
Presently,i am in Morocco and i have quited the  Government House in Guinea Bissau.
If you will like to assist me as a partner,then indicate your interest after which,you will meet my representatives to discuss on the modalities.

All other information related to the presence of the funds will be revealed to you as we progress on.
And this is my email address:mrssherif@hotmail.fr

I will like my proposal to be kept confidential as regards to my status.Kindly indicate your direct telephone and fax numbers and Address in your next reply.
Thanks and God Bless,
Madam:sherif Bernardo Vieira