Germany

Branch Office in North America;
Espinoza Manufacturing company
123 evergreen drives
Calgary, AB
T3J-1P6 CANADA
.

REF;ESPINOZA MANUFACTURING COMPANY
This message is from Espinoza Manufacturing Company Ltd.
We extract raw materials from Europe,Caribbean, North America, Asia and Africa for
production of textile and fabrics which we supply to our clients in
the European geographical(Portugal) region for cloth making.

Now we are looking for a representatives as you are over
there, who can help us receive payments from our customers. This
wouldn't affect your present state of work though we are working on
setting up more branches over there but for now we need representatives
who will be handling that aspect, And we know you are responsible and
reliable.

Our main production factory is located in Europe, Asia and Africa where
we extract raw materials needed for the manufacturing of fabrics, We
are willing to pay the sum of 10% of any payment you receive as
commission for your services offered and you can still keep your
regular job while you work for us.

All you will do is to receive payments from our customers in your
region. When those payment are received, you deduct 10% and wire the
rest to our Branch.

If you are interested we will send you more details and some
information's which you are to fill and send back to the company as soon
as possible then you have to furnish us with the requirements which will
be sent later.

ATTN: It wouldn't cost you any amount, you are to receive payments
which will be sent to you from our business partners. Please if you
are interested kindly mail us back.

Best regards Thanks,

Espinoza Manufacturing Company Ltd

Distributing Manager,