We hope to be your reliable Power Supply and LED Lights Supplier

Dear Sir

 Nice to write to you, hope you are fine with evertyhing!

Our company specialized in Power Supplies and LED Lightis production, my company has been developing fast in the past 10 years. Now we have 20000 square meters new factory and office area. We have more than 200 skilled workers. Our products lines are getting more and sufficient. With our best-quality products and our sincerely service.we hope to expand our business with your company.

SUNWOR product lines:

Power Supplies

1.(AC-DC) Metal Case Switching Power Supply IP20

2.(AC-DC) Power Adapter IP20

3. (AC-DC) LED Power Supply IP67

4. (DC-AC) Power Inverter (Pure Sine Wave & Modified Sine Wave)

5. (DC-DC) Power Converters

6. CCTV Power Supply

7. UPS Power Supply Charger

8.  Voltage Regulators

LED Lights.

1. LED Panel Lights

2. LED Flood Lights.

3. LED Strips

4. LED Bulbs, LED Down Lights, LED Ceiling Lights

5. LED High Bay Lights

If you have any needs of our products, we will be very glad to offer you favorable price ,good sales-service and high-quality products.

Looking forwarder to our cooperation.

Best regards

James Xia

Commercial Director