Re: Re[8]: FW: Titanium Dioxide quotation

Dear purchasing manager,

Wish you enjoy a great day.

I am Cindy from Hebei Ruoyiou Import&Export Co.,Ltd.
As a professional manufacturer and exporter of Titanium Dioxide,
i would like to introduce our product to you and offer you a quote

Type: Rutile
         Anatase
MF: TiO2
Grade Standard: Food Grade
                           Industrial Grade
CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
Packing:25kg/paper-plastic compound bag

Should any interest ,pls let us know,we will be happy to give you a quotation
upon receipt of your detailed requirements.We look forward to receiving your
inquiries soon.

Best regards

Cindy

Company Name:Hebei Ruoyiou Import&Export Co.,Ltd
Website:http://ryochem.com
Phone:+86-311-81533873
Fax: +86-311-81533873
Add: Shengjingjiayuan 1814,No.380 Zhonghua South Street,Qiaoxi District,Shijiazhuang,Hebei
Email:admin@ruoyiou.com