RE:All-in-one solar street light & led garden light-Dianming-Lexi

Hi Sir,

Here we are promoting two kinds of led lamps of our company: All-in-one solar street light and led graden light.

As an experienced manufacturing company, we can offer you our best service and price for your personal use or the projects.

Any needs or interests?

More details will be sent to you if you are interested.

Looking forward to your reply soon.
Best regards

Lexi Li/Sales Manager

Shenzhen Dianming Tech Co., Ltd

Address:Dianming Building,25 Liu Xian 3rd Road,Bao'an District,Shenzhen 518101,China.

Web:http://www.chinadianming.net
http://darmon.en.alibaba.com
Tel:86-755-8602-6556

Mobile phone/Whats App:+86-137-1375-6804
Email:Lexi@chinadianming.com
Skype:Lexi Li