Fw: Fw: Fw: Phlips Lighting if you want samples free Please add my Skypecgh8804051

Hi,Purchasing Manager.

Thank you for taking the time to read my E-mail

Our Policy is to delivery quality as well as having very good price,please Find atteached a price list is both insterior and exterior lighting products,including the LED high bay and LED tube and LED Panel light.LED Down light etc.

Please Contact with me more the informations ,and detail,specifications and price,shipment etc.

 Best regards

Sunny Sales Manager

Skype:cgh8804051

Wst lighting limited