Updated Information From Low-Carbon Lighting Lily

Dear Manager,

Have a good day.

Nice to meet you, this is Lily from LCB Lighting, our advantageous products are LED Downlights,LED Track Lights and LED Grille Lights.

If you have any enquires, maybe our products could do some help for your cases,hope to get your reply.

Below are one of our downlights--COB11-E03 Adjustable Downlights:

Model: LC-COB11-D10E03

Wattage: 10W/15W/20W/30W

Voltage: 200-240V 50-60Hz

Light Source: Epistar/CREE COB

Beam Angle: 15°/24°/38°/60°

Should you have any interest of our products, just feel free to contact us at any time, I am really glad to work for you.

Thanks and best regards.

Lily.

Low-Carbon Lighting &Technology Co.,Ltd.

Web:www.lowcarbon-led.com

Mob:+86 135 4339 6905

Tel:+86 8561 1759

Skype:lowcarbonled13

Wechat:hjl2366228788

Email:sale13@lowcarbon-led.com

Add:No.2 Dalang Dongyi Street ,Li guan Road,Lishui Town,Nanhai District,Foshan City,Guangdong,China