The hotest star on GZ international fair-solar led wall light

Hi Friend, esi_as

Guangzhou Lighting Fair finished , we get great success, glad to share with you!

Most popular product in our Fair ------LED Solar Wall light

General Situation

1. More than 260 customers shared theire name card with us, hoping to receive more details about our special solar light.

2. Total 94 customers placed solar light sample order in our booth .

3. 210pcs led solar light samples sold out in our booth .

Solar light Feedback

1. 95% customers are interested in our solar light .

2. Near 50% customers in our booth bought our solar light sample .

3. 4 customers confirmed the solar light order ( > 2000pcs) in our booth .

4. 5 customers expressed hope become our solar light sole agent !

Customer's Voice

1. Suggestd we should prepare more samples, they want, demand exceeds supply.

2. Love our speical and unique booth design and Patent product .

3. Praise our salesman very professioanl and passionate.

 What we have learned in this booth ?

1. Prepare more samples , make sure every customer can get sample if he want .

2. We should be patience to every customer, even the English hard to understand  .

3. Competition too fiercely , we must be different !

4. Most Customers just interested in new product .

5. New chance: Solar Light, Smart light, innovative light.

So great feedback in Fair , not only prove our product is popular , but also prove our quality is reliable.

As we all know , Most lighting Fair customers are very professional , if they satisfied with our product , I think you can tust us .

Do you like to try this most popular model light ?

Best regards,

 Amy Cai

LEDSTAR LIGHTING CO., LTD
Add: A5&A8 Buildings, Luoshan Industrial Park, Shanxia Village, Pinghu Town, Shenzhen, China
Tel: + 86 755-89822286/84682177/84660522 Extension:655
Fax: + 86 755-89355831/84660122
Mob: + 86 15019255365
Mail:sales08@ledstaring.com
Skype:ledstaring
Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 15019255365
Web: www.ledstaring.com ; www.lead-lighting.com
You're always welcome to visit our factory!