HOT-ITEMS of LED Lighting connector and plug from Linda

Title: HOT-ITEMS of LED Lighting connector and plug from Linda

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wish you have a nice day : )

We are professional LED termianls and connectors manufacturer and the following is our HOT-ITEMS for your reference:

IKEA, Flex fire LEDs, GE Lighting are our customers and wishes  to have cooperation opportunity with your company.

Photo of our production line and our testing facilities for your reference.

If you need further information about us or products, please let us know.

Thanks & Best regards,

Linda

Eby Optoelectronic Co., Ltd

AddBuilding A, Xinguang Industrial Park, The Third Industrial Zone, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China

Website: http://www.eby-china.com

Phone: +86-755-61897967     Mobile: +86-13510288020

Skype: sales05_551