RE: 150 customers place sample order in half month-LED Solar Sensor Wall Light!

Hi my dear friend, esi_as

Yes friend, great & magic led lights comes to you, it’s our brand-new LED solar sensor wall light, a light save your money, a light save your worry!

100% Energy-saving, no driver, no wire !
Absorb sunlight 5 hours in daytime, can lighting in night for 12-16hrs. 4-5days rainy days also can work !

Widely applications
This light is perfect for your gardens, gate, balcony, entrance, driveway and decorations, make you life full of light~

Save your money, Save your worry
With this wonderful light, you don’t need worry any electricity bills, save more than $200 for you, believe it will be your good partner in life!

Friend, are you also attracted by this light? Take your action to make it come true, our samples are available for you always!

For more new lights, welcome to visit our booth in Guangzhou lighting fair and Australia lighting fair(pls refer below details), we expect your coming.

BR
Amy Cai

LEDSTAR LIGHTING CO., LTD
Add: A5&A8 Buildings, Luoshan Industrial Park, Shanxia Village, Pinghu Town, Shenzhen, China
Tel: + 86 755-89822286/84682177/84660522 Extension:655
Fax: + 86 755-89355831/84660122
Mob: + 86 15019255365
Mail:sales08@ledstaring.com
Skype:ledstaring
Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 15019255365
Web:
www.ledstaring.com ; www.lead-lighting.com
You're always welcome to visit our factory!