Inquiry New LED Light

Dear Manager‍
Good day, this is Soffier from Anygold lighting limited.

We are a professional manufacturer of LED light for more than 5years. Our products are exported all over the world, include. We can provide the best product and the most competitive price.

Follow is some of our new led light information:
For more detail, please contact me for the catalogue, thank you!
--
Any question please don't hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to meet your need.
Waiting for your kind reply!

Soffier

Mobile:+86 18802595339
Skype: anygoldlighting
Anygold Lighting Limited
Add:No.1,Lane.6,Lirendong Street,Nancun Town, Panyu District,Guangzhou City,Guangdong Province,China
www.anygoldlighting.com