Fw:8W Filament lamp

Dear Sirs,

Good day!How are you recently?

We do have a NEW product which you can not miss it:
  • High luminous flux can reach up to 120-130lm/W.
  • Power:8W The heat dissipation structure, ceramics+aluminum+copper
  • Color temperature:2200K/2600-2900K/5000-5500K/Red/Green/Blue.
  • No UR,no radiation,safe for human.
  • High quality with CE,RoHS and other certificates.

Attached is the detailed introduction sheet for your reference.Sincerely hope we can create some business opportunity very soon.

Thanks and regards

Jeff

Green-Bright Technology Limited

E:  sales3@green-bright.com

T:  0086-755-8996 8901

F:  0086-755-6110 4069

WhatsAPP: 0086 134 1865 4866

Site: www.green-bright.com

        http://green-bright.gmc.globalmarket.com/

2016  Green-Bright new LED Tube Lights,LED Panel Lights,LED Tri-proof Lights and LED Flood Lights with mass sales,welcome your inquiry!