New Arrival!!! Decorative High Bay Lighting, Good Choice for LED Lighting Project--LEAD

Hello dear friend,

How are you?

Today I am very happy to share our big success at the just finished Lighting Fair Santa Clara California(USA) and Light + Building Fair(German)! Our Lead’s new design products are very popular by customers, among them, our new CL7 decorative high bay light, which is widely used in supermarket lighting, new warehouse lighting and so on, is very attractive by visitors!

Below are the detailed features of this high bay light for your refer.
1. Unique design with appearance patent! Integrated structure, easy for installation. Black &White color appearance, makes it very beautiful, innovative and high-end.
2. Round LED driver, local brand &Meanwell available, with aluminum housing, good heat dissipation &stable performance
3. SMD3030 LED chips, high lumen& high CRI, 100lm/W, low light decay
4. Good heat dissipation: finned radiator joint connect to the housing, enlarge the radiator area; Reasonable design of the ventilation opening, to help blowing away the heat quickly.
5. PC cover is clear cover, looks like Benz logo, and the beam angle is 90degree, with professional light distribution, free from glare.
6. Colorful nameplate &housing.
I am here waiting for your comments, any requests of further info of product will get quick response!

Thanks and Best regards
LEAD GROUP MARKETING

LEAD Opto-Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel:+86 755 84660522/89690533 Fax:+86 755 84660122
Add:A5&A8 Building, Luoshan Industrial Park, Shanxia Village, Pinghu Town, Shenzhen, China
Quality First, Customer Upmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!