leading consumption of led grow light -increase your output of plant

Dear customer ,

2016 World Consumer Rights Day is coming , The theme is New consumption we leading .

I am glade to inform you that we will promote our new design Rainbow type led grow light during World Consumer Rights Day and the good news is that our sample is free during that time .

Its specificaiton is as follow

Model

Power (W)

Input Voltage

LED Q''ty (Pcs)

Dimension (mm)

Warranty

Color

SP-GL-Rainbow18

42W

AC85-265V

14*3W

23*51*600

3 Years

Red:Blue=8:1

SP-GL-Rainbow36

84W

AC85-265V

28*3W

23*51*1000

3 Years

Red:Blue=8:1

SP-GL-Rainbow
36A1

84W

AC85-265V

28*3W

46*48*1200

3 Years

Red:Blue=8:1

SP-GL-Rainbow72

168W

AC85-265V

56*3W

34*51*1000

3 Years

Red:Blue=8:1

 Why it is new consumption of led grow light ?

1LED grow light is suitable for tank,artificial lighting applications, plant tissue culture, genetics and breeding, plant factory and outer space agriculture.

2Save 80% electricity bill for the better planting effect, reduce grow cost and increase crop yields as compared to incandescent lights

3Easy to install and light weight save your freight .

4.LED Wave length &  LED Color Ratio could be customized

If you are interested in ,feel free to contact us .

Best regard

Sunprou Company

Tel:+86 755 84660522/89690533 Fax:+86 755 84660122

Add:A5 Building, Luoshan Industrial Park, Shanxia Village, Pinghu Town, Shenzhen, China

Quality First, Customer Upmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!

JPEG image