Good led panel from LED Panel producer-Kingson Optoelectronics

Dear  Sir,
How are you and hope you are fine!
This is Kent from Kingson Optoelectronics and we take the initiative to make you an amazing offer as below:

Pls kindly note:
You can get one free sample to evaluate our quality, and the courier cost will be collected at your side, or we can ship the sample together with your other parcels to save courier cost for you.
If you are interested in it, pls kindly feel free to let us know.
Thanks for your attention and look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Best Regards!
Kent Wu(Sales Manager)
Principle:It is our job to create the greatest value for our customer by offering high quality products and best service.
Mobile: +86 158 128 27658     Tel/Fax: +86 769-87889969
Hot line: 4008-4008-21     E-mail: kent@kingsonled.com
Skype: Kent Wu              Web:http://www.kingsonlight.com
Add: No.138 industrial zone,Tangxia Town,Dongguan.

P please consider the environment before printing this email

If you don't want to receive these emails in the future,please.Unsubscribe,Thanks!