Sport injury – Eve

Hello Sir or Madam,

Good day!

This is Eve from China Lumsail Industrial Inc-specialized in manufacturing full kinds of beauty and medical equipments.

Smart-wave shockwave therapy system is one of our best selling products. It can be used in pain relief treatment, rehabitation therapy and sports injury recovery.

Wide application

1, Supraspinatus Tendinitis

2, Calcific Supraspinatus Tendinitis

3, Tennis Elbow

4, Golf Elbow

5, Jumpers Knee / Patellar Tendonitis

6, Trochanter Pain Synodrome

7, Tibial Stress Syndrome

8, Achilles Tendonitis

9, Plantar Fasciitis

Features: painless treatment; no downtime after treatment; easy to operate; flexible settings etc.

Treatment of parts: elbow; plantar; knee / leg; foot; heel; back; hand / finger.

Want more information !??  Write to me !

Kind regards.

Sincerely Eve

Whatsapp:008613636584854