Re:Re:promotion of led panels (KEOU-Ever).

My dear friend ,

How is your led lights business?

I want to recommend you some hot items here .
1)Wide range of power :AC85-265/277V
2)Warn white/neutral white/cool white color temperature for option .
3)Free logo engraving
4)Can offer OEM color box

Do you interested in ?Any comments by returns will be much appreciated .

We KEOU are factory in Guangzhou for more than 12years ,has own staff engineers and manufacturing falicities .
Hot items at competitive price for you .

Hope there is a chance we can support your business .

Thanks and Best regards,
Ever

Life is beautiful :)

Skype:m_maggie_lin