RE:CREE 10W Mutifuction LED Searchlight,3 lights in 1

Dearesi_as,

Have a nice day!

This is Bonnie from JGL,we are manufacturer of m,any kinds of portable outdoor lighting.

Today i am glad to share our new arrival CREE 10W Mutifuction LED Searchlight,which is widely used for emergency,maintenance,warning,outdoor searching,and so on.It has two side lights,one is white one is red.

Pls check as below.

If you have interest in our products,pls feel free to contact me for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best regards!
Bonnie
Guangzhou Jianguang Lighting Co.,Ltd
广州市剑光照明器材有限公司

Add: NO.2 GuohaiDa Street Renhe Town Baiyun District Gunagzhou China,510470
地址:广州市白云区人和镇过海大街2
Tel: 86-20-36777693 Fax:86-20-36777690 Mobile:+8613527843659
Skype:sales02_remote E-mail:sale5@gzjgled.com Website:
www.jgl-light.comhttp://remotearealighting.en.alibaba.com

image/jpg

image/jpg