Re:[Inquiry] About your product

Hello Sir,

I found out about your factory through alibaba.com
This is Mr.Denis Shtukin, from ledopora. Our company has been in Russian
Federation for years.

I'm interested in your product, Please open our web page below and sign-in your email to
find the product items including the sample pictures needed if available in your company.

http://www.leaot.com/POords/weblogin.html

Due to the size of the picture and to have the right specification and clarity,
we have adopted this method.
Kindly let us know your modalities to expedite the supply of your products.

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated so i can proceed to products needs.

Many Thanks,
Mr. Denis Shtukin
Tel : +7 495 647 6212
Fax : +7 495 647 6213