new IR sensor for Flex LED strips and LED profiles

Dear Purchasing Manager,

How are you?

We would liek tp introducce new IR sensor EJ-IR001 used to LED cabinet lights widely to you.

When hand moves over, the lights would turn on/off;

When objects(door) is move over, lights turns on/off;

> Size 40mm x 10mm..

> 5VDC- 12VDC

> Max Current 3A

> Static current: 3mA

>Detective Range: 1-5cm

> Suitable for our all LED Profiles. Checking our web.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regard|祝福

Jane Liu

Sales Manager| Eonjoy Lighting Co.ltd

No.3 Building, Technology Park 4, Shuitian community, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen,China.

Skype: Eonjoy.lighting

Web: www.Eonjoy-lighting.com

Email: sales01@Eonjoy-lighting.com

Dear friend join us to create a green life!!!