Good news to share with you~

Hi friend,

Sunny is here, I'm from IDO, we are a prefessional manufacturer. I have good news to share with you. Now, our corn light is very pop in the market, because the Mercury Vapour is banned in whole Europe, and our corn bulb is the best choice to replace them

Basically following excisting Mercury wapuor standard where 125W is E27 and 250W is E40. So our 36w corn light exactly to replace 125W and 54W to replace 250W, they are very suitable, and our 36w and 54w is the best selling model in Europe market. Hope you can have a try. Thanks

If you interest in them, and want to know more information, pls contact with me freely~

Thanks

Waiting for your early reply~

Best Regards,

Sunny

Email : 006@idopower.com

Mobil: +86-13570898450

Skype: idopower806

Viber&Whatsapp&Wechat: +86-13570898450

SHENZHEN IDO LIGHTING CO.,LTD(爱多照明)

Add: Building A2,Xinguiyuan science and technology park, Dafu industrial district,ZhangGe, GuanLan town, ShenZhen

Web: www.ido-led.com www.idopower.com

Tel: +86-0755-32909758/+86-0755-32909759

Fax: +86-0755-32909759

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.