INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES.

Good day to you,

My name is Dr. Jeff Collins from Nigeria, I work for the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC), Its my pleasure to have this opportunity to inform you more about Investment Opportunities in my Country, Nigeria has a population of about 110 million people with over 2000 years of traditional culture and has one of the most modern life styles on the African continent. Nigeria is blessed with vast natural resources, abundant mineral wealth, including huge crude oil and gas reserves, large deposits of solid minerals and fertile agricultural lands. Nigeria?s pool of highly educated and trained manpower is the largest in Africa. Skilled and trainable manpower at all levels with industrial experience abound are a major attraction for siting investments in Nigeria.

Nigeria?s economic environment which is characterized with many investment opportunities, seems to be the most attractive country in Africa for foreign investors. The following reasons, however, further clarify liberal economic climate in Nigeria:
The economy has been liberalized for full open market
100% foreign participation is now allowed in all sectors of economy privatization program and industrial development encouraged Profit repatriation allowed.

I would like to hear back from you in other to give you more details on this opportunities.

Best Regard,
Dr. Jeff Collins
Email: dr.jeffcollins@hotmail.com