Email Account Security Upgrade

Title: Email Account Security Upgrade

Dear esi_as@teotonio.ipv.pt ,

Please strengthen the security of your Email account esi_as@teotonio.ipv.pt , as we have recently upgraded our security features and proceedures.

For the safety of your Email account we have you out temporary.

Click Here To Proceed With Security Update

We require you to add your Email account to our secured database in order to ensure high end distribution of full account safety for present and future means.

Best Regards,

Email Support

P.S.: Please do not reply to this system-generated e-mail. All responses to this e-mail will be unnoticed by Email Support.

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for esi_as@teotonio.ipv.pt  and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message.

© Copyright 2015. Email Support. All rights reserved.   Legal Notice  Privacy Statement