Re: with corn light to replace MHL CFL HPS~

Hi friend,

Sunny here, I'm from IDO, we are a prefessional manufacturer. Our corn light is widely used in street, path, warehouse, home and so on. Now, our corn light is very pop in the market, so i introduce them to you, pls see the below:

If you interest in them, and want to know more information, pls contact with me freely~

Thanks

Waiting for your early reply~

Best Regards,

Sunny

Email : 006@idopower.com

Mobil: +86-13570898450

Skype: idopower806

Viber&Whatsapp&Wechat: +86-13570898450

SHENZHEN IDO LIGHTING CO.,LTD(爱多照明)

Add: Building A2,Xinguiyuan science and technology park, Dafu industrial district,ZhangGe, GuanLan town, ShenZhen

Web: www.ido-led.com www.idopower.com

Tel: +86-0755-32909758/+86-0755-32909759

Fax: +86-0755-32909759

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.