LED Pendant Panel Light

Dear Sir or Madam,

The PE001 LED Pendant Panel Light provides high brightness suspension lighting with modern LED technologies.

Substantial aluminum mass provides good heat sink for high power LEDs.

The following lengths are the standard models, but other lengths (500mm to 2000mm) can be ordered too.

Model Number

Length*Width*height

Watts

Voltage

Lumens(6000K)

PE001-1025

1025mm *157mm* 31mm

144W

DC24V

9600lm

PE001-525

525mm *157mm* 31mm

72W

DC24V

5000lm

Note: 12V is available too. The length can be customed.

All the models need to be connected to the 220VAC external driver through hanging steel ropes.

PE001 ceiling lamp can be hanging up by electronic steeling rope with 10 lines of LED strips. And powered by mean well driver inside PE001C.

 Pendant Light 04Pendant Light 05

Any questions and enquiries please kindly let me know. My offer will be forward without delay.

Have a nice day!

HONGKONG International Lighting Fair (27-30 Oct, 2015)
Booth No.: 5B-D43
Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Thanks and best regards,

Janice