New touch dimmer/touch switch for LED profiles and LED strips

Dear Purchasing Manager,

How are you?

New touch dimmer/touch switch are widely used to LED profiles and LED strips.

Touch dimmer working: put finger on the PC, fast touch control ON-bright-brighter/OFF.

Touch switch working:put finger on the PC, fast toucn control ON/OFF, keep touch over 0.5s control brightness. Brightness is optional.

We are pleased to introduce our new Touch Dimmer for all LED Profiles with the following features.

> Size 40mm x 10mm..

> 12VDC- 24VDC

> Max Current 10A.

> Power 60W (12V); 120W (24V).

> Suitable for our all LED Profiles. Checking our web.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regard

Jane

Overseas Deparment