Important Upgrade for esi_as@teotonio.ipv.pt

Dear esi_as@teotonio.ipv.pt,

Due to the recent upgrade in our SSL server to serve you better, Your E-mail account is currently not upgraded and Access to E-mail is about to expire.

We recommend that you upgrade your account immediately for Maximum Performance And Security To Avoid Termination, In 7 Days.

kindly click on the upgrade link below. to Upgrade your Account to avoid termination.

To Begin Your free Upgrade: CLICK HERE

Warning: Account Owner That Refuses To Update His/her Account After 5 Days Of Receiving This Warning Will Lose His Or Her Account Permanently. Do Not Ignore This Notice

All files on your mails including (Inbox, Sent, Junk, Trash, Draft) will be deleted and access to your Email address will be Denied  immediately

Thanks,

Mail Administrator Team