Custom Logo Mat---Promote Image

Logo  Mat is an excellent way to promote your company name and enhance  your corporate image inside your facility. We offer a variety of indoor/outdoor  logo mats designed for home/commercial use.

We're the supplier to many famous brands, including  Adidas, Levi's, Subway, Honda, Vans, Boost  Mobile, ANNA SUI, etc.., and the MOQ is 1pc only.

If any enquiry, please feel free to contact with  us.

Thanks and  Best regards
Sam  Lai
Shenzhen  Dotcom Houseware Products Co., Ltd.
Tel.:  +86-755-82132293 / 82132292
HP:  0086-151 1806 5533
Fax:  +86-755-82132291
Email:  sales07@dotcom-china.com