Fw:LED Grow Light

Hello my friend,

Good day.
Today, I am very glad to introduce our LED Grow light to you, which have 6 series at present, and the power range from 14W to 640W.Below is the details of Galaxy serie for your review.
Advantage:
1.General indoor plants, shorten the growing time without any damage.
2.Save 80% electricity bill for the better planting effect, reduce grow cost and increase crop yields as compared to incandescent lights.
3.Suitable for Greenhouse/Plant factory Lighting of Breeding/Blooming/Fruiting/Breeding.
4.LED Wave length &  LED Color Ratio could be customized.
Any interest, please feel free to let me know.
Your reply will be much appreciate,thanks a lot.

Regards
Maxine

--
Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Shenzhen Lead Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Lead Opto-Technology Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86 755 84660522/89690533   Fax:+86 755 84660122   Web:www.lead-lighting.com
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Shenzhen,China