ORDER

Dear Esteemed Customer,

    This message is to make inquiry on the question below:

Do you accept credit card for payment(my U.S.A Master and Visa card to be
precise) Kindly let me know your comments on these, before  i send the items
i am interested in purchasing from you.Though i already know of a freight
forwarder that will pick my packages from you,since they ship lesser than
any other courier and they are so effective in shipping my goods to me here
in Moldova is estimated to be 2-3days) I have used there service in the past
and it was splendid. Also get back to me with your current product in store
that i can proceed with the items needed.

Best Regards.
Landon Brian
Stor Commercial Holdings