CRI>90 Track Light — KWT

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Glad to hear that you are on the market for LED light.

We are a professional manufacturer of LED downlight,track light,flood light etc, who has been in this field for more than 9 years.  All of our products have CE & RoHS &SAA certified, with 3 years warranty.

Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

Best regards,

Abby

Shenzhen  King  Watt  Opto-Electronics Co,Ltd
Shilongzai, Shiyan, Baoan, Shenzhen 518108, China
Tel:      +86-755-23597319
Fax:     +86-755-86062219
Mobile:+86-15070811577
Skype:   kwt.abby