Re: LED Lights No bad Supplier / 10 Years Green Bright Group- LED T8/T5,LED Panel

Dear friend,

I hope you had a pretty good New Year Vacation with your family!
New year is beginning, i hope there are more and more deals for you. For your hotter business, we hope Green Bright can help you something all the time. If there are some pending orders or inquiries, please contact me for nice lighting solution.
Green Bright Strengths are always:
1, One time delivery
It supports by Average 150,000pcs LED Tubes, 30,000pcs LED Panels and 20,000pcs vaporproof LED Lights per month production volume.
Over 100 skillful workers!

2, Promise you good quality LED Lights and several lighting solutions.
Good quality is controlled by our experienced and skilled engineers, workers and QC Team.
Because of 10 years experience in this field, so we can offer you the right solutons to meet your demand.

3, ISO, TUV, CE, RoSH etc certified.

Jair also hope can help you something with 6 years foreign trade experience.

Best regards,

Mr.Jair Wu

Green Bright Group

---ACT Corp. Ltd & Green-Bright Technology Ltd.

Honest. Professional. LED Lights manufacturer.

Tel:+86-755-89968901-8004      Fax: +86-755-61104069

Mob: +86-15914132964

Skype: actledlight13

Mail: jair@green-bright.com

Website: www (dot) green-bright (dot) com

10 years golden supplier of Alibaba

Certificates: TUV, CE, RoHS, FCC, PSE etc